– Your blocked DPF is removed and delivered to us at DPF Cleaner.
– On receipt of your DPF, the DPF is inspected for internal damage and pre-clean records taken.
– A back-pressure test is carried out to check the blockage level.
– The DPF is then placed into a sophisticated cleaning machine and has a deep clean and drying procedure to fully remove all the soot and ash.
– A further back pressure test is carried out to confirm flow and success of the cleaning process.
– The DPF is re-inspected with an endoscope and post-clean photographs taken.
– The DPF can then be refitted and all DPF data reset on a scan tool.